Geophia Motivational Words

This is a daily blogger motivational platform where you read, get inspired, and provoked to live daily with gladness as a personal responsibility to life. You can also join live on Facebook Monday to Friday 9am-9:30am

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Formed for comfort

 


Text: Isaiah 43:20-21 (KJV)

20The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen. 21This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

If I asked every one of us individually, do you think life is hard? I know there will be diversities of answers. Some people will say no, while many will say yes. If your response is NO, then why, and if it is YES, ask yourself why? Take a few seconds to do this activity. We are not here to condemn your response, but instead to make you understand that life has been made for our comfort. We often focus on “why I am facing these challenges or when will it stop?”, but we need to shift our focus to the things God has given us even in the midst of that challenge. God has endowed us with so many things, but we need to look properly with the help of the Holy Spirit to see those things. The Word of God is filled with a lot of God’s promises to His children, and it is our responsibility to recognize and give praise to Him for them. The truth is it is by grace that we have been chosen, and this grace comes with comfort. God is so powerful that even the animals of our field honour Him, and that is because He gave water to the wilderness, rivers in the desert, plenty in the exile city, and amazingly, all of these things and many more are done for us because He wants us to live a joyful and comfortable life. Joel 2:26- And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

God’s ultimate desire for every creature is to live comfortably and to serve Him, and since we are God’s special breed, we are meant to experience comfort. Genesis 2:15 - And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the Garden of Eden, to dress it and to keep it. Although, man fell out of this comfort zone, Eden, it is not over, we can still experience it today. This is possible by seeking for a deeper understanding and searching for His promises.  Do not forget the help of the Holy Spirit as to enjoy all round comfort. We just need to be obedient to His instructions, and I tell you, by doing all these things, we will experience a lifestyle filled with joy and comfort. I pray God will help us, in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS:

1. Oh God, please help me live with this conscience that will bring praises and honour to my creator, in Jesus name.

2. Father, please help us to walk into our comfort zone by all means through Your divine guidance in Jesus name.

3. Father, please lead me into my prepared pasture that will be evergreen in Jesus name.

ACTION QUOTE: Are you feeling the heat of stress? Why don’t you see that stress with the eyes of comfort?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here: