Geophia Motivational Words

This is a daily blogger motivational platform where you read, get inspired, and provoked to live daily with gladness as a personal responsibility to life. You can also join live on Facebook Monday to Friday 9am-9:30am

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

See the Great and Effectual doors

 


Text: 1 Corinthians 16:9 (KJV)

For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.

It amazes me how what we see determines what follows us. Think about it for a second, isn’t it true? This means we need to change how we see things. The door in this scenario is an analogy for an opening. The truth is, there are so many doors available in our world but we need to see those great and effectual doors available around us. A lot of people are seeing adversaries, but we need to try to look beyond the current happenings. The scripture of today reminds us that, there are huge opportunities for us and we must learn to remove our eyes from the mushroom (small) oppositions littered all over, but instead, focus on the great doors of blessings that has been given to us as our inheritance.

In Psalms 23:6- Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. This is a massive package and it is meant for every one of us. I tell you to watch out for the testimonies that are still happening in your vicinity. Although, some people are busy being distracted with the other doors in this world, others are still getting testimonies and are saying there is a lifting up. The amazing part is that a lot of people have moved from local to global testimonies and that is because they saw the great door and read in between the lines based on the covenant. Revelation 3:8- I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou has a little strength, and has kept my word, and hast not denied my name. Do not deny yourself of this great doors because God has opened it and it is your inheritance.

PRAYER POINTS:

1. Oh Lord, please help me to trust you, and may my eyes be opened for the great opportunities that are hidden around me, in Jesus name.

2. Father, may I see those complaining matters to others as an adaptable privilege for enlargement, in Jesus name.

3. Father, I break the spirit of adversaries opposing my success, in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here: