Geophia Motivational Words

This is a daily blogger motivational platform where you read, get inspired, and provoked to live daily with gladness as a personal responsibility to life. You can also join live on Facebook Monday to Friday 9am-9:30am

Thursday, August 1, 2024

I WILL YET, REJOICE

 



Congratulations and Happy New Month of August

Text: Habakuk 3:18(KJV)

Yet, I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation

God bless you. And I congratulate everyone us that made it to this day, this can only be the hand of the almighty in our individual lives. I say again, Happy New Month of August. Beloved, just put on new disposition because God has been good in all. And in this new month, He is declaring to us that we shall yet rejoice even though the fig tree did not blossom nor yield any tangible fruits., cheer up, our God is more than able to bring forth fruits in dry land. Isaiah 41:16 Thou shall fan them, and the wind shall carry them away and the whirlwind shall scatter them: and thou shall rejoice in the Lord and shall glory in the Holy One of Israel. I might know your experiences in the time past but the good news this morning is that, you will yet rejoice again. You can declare same to yourself. I WILL YET REJOICE. 

Interestingly, our journey with God is all about joy and rejoicing because as you come out of one challenge, God takes us to another realm of celebration that crowns our pain to gain which sincerely makes us to appreciate Him in depth not shabbily.  Job 13:15 Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him; but I will maintain mine own ways before him.  So, the negative past notwithstanding, there is a glory ahead because our faithful God has made a covenant promise that cannot be faulted in Jesus name. Friends, if we can ride and walk on the strength of God based on His word, we can rest assured of that joy of your testimony. Therefore, you can start rejoicing because it will certainly come to pass even in this new month in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINT:

1. Father I thank you because God is the strength of our lives and we shall not be moved but we shall rejoice in Jesus name.

ACTION QUOTE: Friends, rejoicing is a decision you must intentional make as to live with gladness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here: