Geophia Motivational Words

This is a daily blogger motivational platform where you read, get inspired, and provoked to live daily with gladness as a personal responsibility to life. You can also join live on Facebook Monday to Friday 9am-9:30am

Saturday, June 3, 2023

Elevation by His Voice

 



Text: Deuteronomy 28:1 (KJV)

And it shall come to pass, if thou shall hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth. 

For us to experience any increase or elevation in life, we must learn to hear the clear voice of the God. Although He speaks in diverse ways, we must learn to comply with His standard since He is the Good Shepherd. The closer you are to him, the more familiar you are to the tone of His voice. You cannot freely follow the voice if you do not know who you are communicating with; many people have missed a lot because they did not hear the voice of God let alone understand what he said to them, but the trust is, God calls His own by name, they recognize his voice, and He leads them. John 10:4- And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

Also, in John 10:27-28- My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. And I give them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall anyone pluck them out of my hand. Do you still hear His unique voice? Or has it become old school? If you are part of his own, you must listen to his voice at the start, middle, and end point. The language of his voice is HIS WORD. He said in this Word: my sheep hear my voice and follow. Do you still hear that still voice of God? Or is the voice of God strange to you? John 8:47- He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear because you are not of God. The question is: when you hear, do you obey? For you to keep hearing, you must keep obeying. The amazing part of God is that there are still new things to come, so I urge you not to close your channel of hearing to his clear voice, so that you are not left out. Remember, it is in obedience that there is a blessing.  So, let’s get to a point where we cannot ignore His voice because partial obedience, delayed obedience, and incomplete obedience are still disobedience..So I urge you to always return His voice for help, it might be in the form of our daily manual - the Bible, human agents like your biological parents, spiritual parents, lecturers, bosses, friends and even inanimate objects. God will help us.

PRAYER POINTS:                                                                                                        

1.       Father, please help me to discern and distinguish the clear voice of my Master, and obey it completely even when the voice of the enemy is speaking, in Jesus name.

2.       Father, I silence the voice of the enemy that has made me forfeit my blessings, in Jesus name.

Quote Action: Remember, wrong company can be a barrier to hearing clearly the voice of GOD.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here: