Geophia Motivational Words

This is a daily blogger motivational platform where you read, get inspired, and provoked to live daily with gladness as a personal responsibility to life. You can also join live on Facebook Monday to Friday 9am-9:30am

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Jesus is my Pathfinder and Way Maker



Text: Psalms 119:105 (KJV)

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

I know many of us react differently to darkness; some scream at the top of their lungs because they are scared of the dark. At the same time, some remain calm and search for a source of light. The same goes for us as believers. How you react might not really matter, but what matters is what you do after you have responded to that dark situation. Our scripture of today reminds us that Jesus is the lamp to our feet and the light to our path. Isn’t that exciting to know? That means that He shows us the right direction and path, where we will not experience any form of delay by being stranded and stumble on the journey. God is so good that He gives us a glimpse of this right path through the word, and by searching the word, we also find other paths that will never lead us to darkness again. I tell you, the word of God is inextinguishable, and it banishes shadows of uncertainty, and not only that, it is what we need to see clearer and farther. Wow!!!! What a great privilege.

Thankfully, Jesus knows the way through whatever wilderness we might be facing, and He is ever ready to bring us out; all we just need to do is to follow him. John 14:6a- Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. I tell you, the path Jesus leads to always takes us to the glorious end, and that is because He has gone before us to make the way straight. Isaiah 45:2- I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron. He is really our pathfinder, and He takes us away from the evil root so that we can walk safely. Proverbs 4:11- I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths. I tell you, no matter the level of difficulty, He will always create a way, or bend the rules and regulations for our sake. So we can start today by using His word personally, practically, and habitually, and by so doing, He will reveal the right path for us. Always remember, the key for escape is already in the word, so search for it.

PRAYER POINTS:

1.Oh Lord, please help us always to go back to the mirror of our life, so as to get the pathway in our journey, in Jesus name.

2. Father, may Your scriptural light reflect in all my endeavors as a pure word and may my eyes be enlightened, in Jesus name.

3. Father, may all the dark areas of my life receive the word of life for my transformation, in Jesus name.

ACTION QUOTE: Do not struggle to see when light is provided.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here: