Geophia Motivational Words

This is a daily blogger motivational platform where you read, get inspired, and provoked to live daily with gladness as a personal responsibility to life. You can also join live on Facebook Monday to Friday 9am-9:30am

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Wonderfully made for a difference

 


Text: Psalms 139:14 (KJV)

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

If I asked every one of you reading this blog, do you want to make a difference? I believe your response will be yes, but if I asked you, have you made a difference in your world? I think most of the response would be like “Hmmmmm”, “I have no money”, “I am not that intelligent”, etc., but I tell you these are just excuses, and these excuses or mindset has hindered a lot of opportunities. The truth is to make a difference means to stand out, to make a mark, to contribute meaningfully to your generation, or to touch someone’s life either directly or indirectly. All these definitions on making a difference do not require money or intelligence or any other excuses. It just needs you to use that wonderful substance or talent or imperfection in you. Amazingly, there is actually a wonder in every one of us, and this wonder or talent is meant to serve humanity, and by so doing, it is meant to bring praises to God. The truth is, we get so carried away with the excuses that the world gives us, and this results in us forgetting that we carry something great. God created every one of us for a purpose, and it is not meant to be hidden.

Jeremiah 1:5- Before I formed thee in the belly, I knew thee, and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Although we were made in secret, God still wants us to show our substance to the world in our way, and it is about time we showcase it. Also, although the world sees us for our imperfection, we should always remember what He called us earlier, according to the scripture above (wonderfully made). We know that whatever God makes is perfect, so do not allow their words to hid your capacity but instead display it. Making a difference is an open opportunity for every individual, and it is for a lifetime. The beautiful part of it for us as believers is that we must not be a Pastor or be wealthy before we can make a difference in whatever capacity we find ourselves. We just have to display our wonder to the world. I tell you, the world is waiting for our different products and you too can do great and mighty things regardless of your background. It is your own time.

PRAYER POINTS:

1. Help me Lord, to be unique in all my endeavours so as to make a difference in my time, in Jesus name.

2. Father, please open my eyes to see my area of strength so as to impact my world and next-generation significantly, in Jesus name.

ACTION QUOTE: Why don’t you make a difference with what you are doing right now? Remember, you are made uniquely.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here: