Geophia Motivational Words

This is a daily blogger motivational platform where you read, get inspired, and provoked to live daily with gladness as a personal responsibility to life. You can also join live on Facebook Monday to Friday 9am-9:30am

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Haters as a Ladder for Promotion


Text: Psalms 23:5 (KJV)

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Have you ever thought of your enemies as a ladder to your blessing or promotion? Think about it for a second. The truth is that most of us have cried a lot because of the enemy or our haters, but it is high time we understand that they are relevant in our lives. Please do not take this the wrong way, and I will explain what I mean. Many times we pray that God should punish our enemies, but have you ever thought of praying for them and thanking God for their lives? Matthew 5:44- But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you. The truth is that they ignorantly activate those untapped potentials in you, so weep not; instead, we need to thank God for that. I tell you, you can't fulfill your destiny without your hater's input. Take, for example, David, because King Saul did not like him, or should I say hated him; it became an enhancer, and he was able to fulfill his destiny of becoming the next king. So unknowing to King Saul, he actually helped to fulfill God’s plan. Stop crying because people don’t like you; the reverse is the case; understand that they actually need your best to come out without knowing.

Those haters of yours are actually there in your life as an enhancing tool for your promotions. That is why our text of today tells us that God prepares a table for us in the presence of our enemies so that they can see and activate our minds to use our hidden talents. They are also meant to inspire, motivate, and provoke us, so use this opportunity to put them to shame. They are not your God. Also, remember that the God which you have on your side is wiser and more powerful than those haters, so use this great privilege and shut them up. Psalms 119:98 -Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me. It is time for your promotion to come, so use those haters of yours as a ladder or a stepping stone and get to that destined place God has for you in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS:

1.Father, please help me to understand my purpose, so as to remove my heart on haters and enemies, in Jesus name.

2.Lord, please help me to see those crowd of enemies in my life as a ladder to my promotion, in Jesus name.

ACTION QUOTE: Can you just forgive your enemies because they are the ladder to your lifting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here: