For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.”
Friends, doubt can make us focus more on what might go wrong than on God's faithfulness. Doubt simply means being unsure or lacking confidence that something is true, possible, or will happen. So, in simple words, doubt is “I’m not sure this will happen. Yes, sometimes doubt comes from disappointment in the past experiences and in another situation, it comes from waiting too long. Hence, it could happen as a result of simply not understanding what God is actually doing at the moment because they are unclear. But we must also learn that we do not have to have every answer clearly spelt out before we can trust God. But the question is What doubt do you need to surrender to God today? 2 Timothy 1:7 - For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
Interestingly, we should learn to let go of the doubt that keeps telling us that God cannot help us or that God has abandoned us. Also, let go of the fear that says your situation is hopeless and there is no way out. It is time to erase the limiting thoughts. Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Instead, choose to place your confidence in God's character and His Word. Remember, faith does not mean you understand everything. Faith means you continue trusting God while you are still waiting for understanding. I pray we shall live in faith and not doubt, today in Jesus name.
Prayer Point:
Father, help me to release every doubt and fear that is fighting against my faith as you teach me to trust You completely and patiently in Jesus name Amen.
Action Quote: Friends, release the doubt, hold on to faith, and keep trusting God.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please post your comments here: