Geophia Motivational Words

This is a daily blogger motivational platform where you read, get inspired, and provoked to live daily with gladness as a personal responsibility to life. You can also join live on Facebook Monday to Friday 9am-9:30am

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

BE HAPPY WHERE YOU ARE

Text: Philippians 4:11 (KJV) 

11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.  12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: everywhere and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

Friends, there is an error which we need to correct which is postponing our happiness until something changes. We say, “I will be happy when I get that job, when I have more money, when I achieve my goal, or when life becomes easier.” But from the scripture above, Paul is teaching us an important lesson that we should learn to be content in whatever state we are. So, being happy where you are does not mean you should stop growing or pursuing your desired dreams. It means you can appreciate where God has placed you today while trusting Him for where He is taking you tomorrow. Remember, many are not at your current level. Hence, do not allow comparison to steal the joy of your present season. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Interesting, someone could be ahead of you in an area, while you are be ahead in another area. Your journey is uniquely yours. Look around you today and identify what you can thank God for. When you compare yourself with your last version you will then celebrate the little progress. Psalm 118:24 - This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Enjoy the people around you today. Make the most of today instead of constantly wishing you were somewhere else. You do not have to arrive at your destination before you can experience joy on the journey.  Remember to be grateful for where you are, be faithful with what you have, and be hopeful about where God is taking you in Jesus name.

Prayer Point:

Lord, help me to appreciate the season I am in as you remove comparison and dissatisfaction from my heart. Help me to live each day with gratitude and gladness. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Action for Today

Write down three things you are grateful for today and deliberately enjoy the blessings you already have.

Action Quote: Friends, don’t postpone your joy until tomorrow but learn to find gratitude in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here: