Geophia Motivational Words

This is a daily blogger motivational platform where you read, get inspired, and provoked to live daily with gladness as a personal responsibility to life. You can also join live on Facebook Monday to Friday 9am-9:30am

Thursday, September 19, 2024

Preserved in God’s Palm

 



Text: Isaiah 49:16

Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

Friends, you are hid in the hole of God’s palm. This is a huge assurance as God is continually checking and watching over us as He guides us with His eyes because we have an indelible mark in Him. Psalm 32:8 - I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. Yes, your name has been written and embedded in the palm of the Almighty God as your picture is ever before Him. The good news is that, there is a marked hole dug as an identity about you in His palm. It is a carved representation of you in Him. So, God can never leave you nor forget you.

Amazingly, we are safe and preserved in the hand of this good and dependable God. Therefore, whatever we keep in his hands, we can be sure of the preservation because as many as run into him shall not be cast away. Indeed, He is our refuge, as we are attached and budded in him. If I may ask, who or what can separate us from such a union with the Master?  John15:4 says Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.” God is passionate about you, as He calls us His dear children. Cheer up, you are embedded in God, deeply and firmly fixed and it is practically impossible for you to be plucked out of His hands. I encourage us to continually lean and yield to the master in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINT:

1. Oh Lord may my eyes be open to comprehend how we are deeply rooted in His palm, as nothing can pluck us out of the engrafted state in Jesus name.

ACTION QUOTE: Remember, you are knitted with Christ, so, the walls of limitations are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here: