Geophia Motivational Words

This is a daily blogger motivational platform where you read, get inspired, and provoked to live daily with gladness as a personal responsibility to life. You can also join live on Facebook Monday to Friday 9am-9:30am

Sunday, August 4, 2024

My bond of confidence

 



Text: Philippians 1:14(KJV)

And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.

Friends, we need to grow in our mental commitment to our love to God with deep intimacy of bond. There are certain things that happen around us which should bring encouragement and not discouragement in our walk with God. For instance, Paul reaffirmed that a lot of brethren become much more confidence in the Lord by reason his bond with Christ. Also, truly, your lifestyle is building up the lives of many without you knowing. You are a strength to someone, don’t look back but stand firm. There are whole lot of people observing your spiritual growth which automatically affects them into covenant walk with God.  Phili.1:20 According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death. Therefore, it is not a time to give up but get into covenant bond with Christ for the sake of many out there being influenced by your attitude. Just like Esther said If I perish, I perish. Also, Job was confidence to declare, I know my redeemer lives.

Unfortunately, as people are influenced negatively by others, many are also influenced by your positive life and Paul recognized this and did not allow affliction to his bond to hinder him.  Therefore, It is vital we make up our minds and be set for the defense of the gospel of Jesus especially in this challenging world where the faith of many is dwindling. I pray in every situation notwithstand, Christ shall be seen and preached and not denied because of my life in Jesus name

PRAYER POINT:

1. Father, I pray that our bond in Christ shall manifest in all areas of life and endeavours in Jesus name.

ACTION QUOTE: Remember, you are a role model to many as you model Christ without pretense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here: