Geophia Motivational Words

This is a daily blogger motivational platform where you read, get inspired, and provoked to live daily with gladness as a personal responsibility to life. You can also join live on Facebook Monday to Friday 9am-9:30am

Sunday, July 30, 2023

Mark Up To Stand Out



Text: Psalms 139:14 (KJV)

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

I know every one of us wants to make a difference in life, but if I asked you, have you made a difference in your world? I know you are just making excuses which has hindered our opportunities. The truth is to make a difference means to stand out, to make a mark, to contribute meaningfully to your generation, or to touch someone’s life either directly or indirectly. All these definitions on making a difference do not require money or intelligence or any other excuses. It just needs you to use that wonderful substance or talent or imperfection in you positively. Amazingly, there is actually a wonder in every one of us, and this wonder or talent is meant to serve humanity and praises to God. The truth is, we get so carried away with the excuses that the world gives us. God created every one of us for a purpose, and it is not meant to be hidden.

Jeremiah 1:5- Before I formed thee in the belly, I knew thee, and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.God made us to show our substance to the world in our own unique way. Also, although the world sees us for our imperfection, we should always remember what He called us earlier, according to the scripture above (wonderfully made). We know that whatever God makes is perfect, so do not allow their words to hid your capacity but instead display it. Mark up in confidence as a king becauseto make a difference is an open opportunity to every individual.  I tell you, the world is waiting for our different products because you can be outstanding regardless of your background. It is your turn and your time in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINT:

1.      Father,open my eyes to see my area of strength so as to impact my world and next-generation significantly and uniquely, in Jesus name.

ACTION QUOTE: Friends, see strength and advantage in your disadvantage as to mark-up confidence.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here: