Geophia Motivational Words

This is a daily blogger motivational platform where you read, get inspired, and provoked to live daily with gladness as a personal responsibility to life. You can also join live on Facebook Monday to Friday 9am-9:30am

Friday, September 11, 2026

The One Mightier Than I

Text: Matthew 3:11 (KJV)


He that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear.

Friends, there is One who is mightier than you, mightier than your challenges, mightier than your enemies, and mightier than anything you may face in life. His name is Jesus. John the Baptist recognized the greatness of Christ when he declared, “He that cometh after me is mightier than I.” Sometimes, we become overwhelmed because we focus more on the size of our problems than on the greatness of our God. We look at our weaknesses, and circumstances and conclude that there is no way forward. But when you remember that Jesus is mightier than you, your perspective begins to change. David faced Goliath, but he did not depend on his own physical strength. He trusted in the power of God.  Also, the disciples faced a storm that was beyond their ability to control, but Jesus spoke to the wind and the sea, and there was a great calm. Jeremiah 32:27 - Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?

Amazingly, the One who is with you is mightier than the battle before you. He is mightier than fear, mightier than disappointment, mightier than rejection, mightier than lack, and mightier than every obstacle standing in your way. When your strength is failing, depend on His strength. When you don't know what to do, trust His wisdom. Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee. When you cannot see the way forward, trust the One who already knows the way. The same Jesus who calmed the storm can bring peace into your troubled heart. The same Jesus who delivered Daniel can deliver you from what seeks to destroy you. The same Jesus who raised Lazarus can bring life into situations that appear hopeless. Therefore, don't allow your weakness to make you forget His greatness in Jesus name. 

Prayer Point:

Father, help me to trust in Your mighty power in every situation that is beyond my ability as you fight my battles, strengthen my heart, and lead me in victory, in Jesus name. Amen.

Action Quote:  Friends, when your strength is not enough, remember that the One who is with you is mightier than anything standing against you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here: