Geophia Motivational Words

This is a daily blogger motivational platform where you read, get inspired, and provoked to live daily with gladness as a personal responsibility to life. You can also join live on Facebook Monday to Friday 9am-9:30am

Monday, March 13, 2023

Loaded and Chosen Vessel

 



Text: Isaiah 41:9 (KJV)

Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.

It is exciting to hear that God has chosen us. This means despite all that the world has thrown at us, we have been nominated and called by God to experience a new leaf. The truth is, we are God’s servants and He has identified us specifically as His special one. It says in Jeremiah 1:5- Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. This means you and I are God’s chosen and royal diadem, and we have been ordained for great works. God said don’t panic over those things you are hearing and going through.

The amazing fact is, when God chooses a person he does not chose and leave you, but instead He assists and directs you. Due to the fact that God has chosen you, the devil will do everything in his power to keep you in bondage, but God is so merciful to all.Psalms 91:11- For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. So, remember the Lord picked and pulled you out of those horrible pits and dark corners of life and have chosen you to be a wonder to the world. Therefore, learn to hold firm to God; do not let loose from His grip because He is the best, and I pray God will help us to understand more about Him, in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINT

1.Father, pleasegive me the grace torealize Your purpose for choosing me, in Jesus name.

ACTION QUOTE:Remember, you are loaded by your divine appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here: