Geophia Motivational Words

This is a daily blogger motivational platform where you read, get inspired, and provoked to live daily with gladness as a personal responsibility to life. You can also join live on Facebook Monday to Friday 9am-9:30am

Monday, August 31, 2020

My High Tower




Text: Psalms 18:2 (KJV)

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

If I asked you, have you ever stood and look down from a high place? I believe most of us if not all of us will say yes. How did you feel up there? Some of us might have been scared (because of their fear of height), some might say the view was beautiful, while some might say I felt like I am on top of the world. You might have stood from the roof of a building or the top floor of your house/ apartment. You can also view from the plane, or view from the top of an amusement park for better outlook etc. One thing was common; your reaction was “Wow”. The question is, what is your high or strong tower? Does your tower perish when you face trials or temptations? Some people will say their strong tower is their wealth, some of their knowledge, some of their certificates, some of their beauty, some jobs, some of their parents, etc., but the best and highest tower that can never perish is God. He is a strong tower, even you just calling His name he stands. Proverbs 18:10- The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. He is a place you can run for your defense. He is a place of power, security, a place of boldness, and He never withers from generation to generation. He is even a center of attraction. I tell you even all the problems of life are afraid of Him, and He never disappoints. Wow!!!!!! Brethren, we need to run to this safe tower today.

The best part is you can be rest assured in this tower because He never sleeps or slumbers; He is always ready to be your defense and refuge. Psalms 121:4- Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. Psalms 59:16-But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defense and refuge in the day of my trouble. If you have already experienced this high tower, I tell you that it is not the end of His work in your life, so do not relax because He still has so much more heights for you. I tell you, once you trust Him all of this benefits are attached. 2 Samuel22:3-The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence. So why miss all of these benefits. I encourage you to set your mind on Him and experience all those beautiful benefits today.

PRAYER POINTS:

1.Father, may I make You my height elevator and my anchor for life, in Jesus name.

2.Father, please help my eyes to be fixed on you and remove my thought from other alternatives that will perish away in Jesus name.

ACTION QUOTE: Ask yourself, are your eyes fixed on the high tower or the alternatives?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here: